Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. I've been getting some thoughts & feelings, exasperations and the odd happy moment down on the blog which helps my sanity and, I hope, provides a little entertaining read for you for a couple of minutes!

Right now I am mostly concentrating on getting through a rocky financial patch which I really hope will be cleared (all being well) by the end of Summer 2013. In the meantime I need to concentrate on continuing to do well in my "new" job (actually got it in Sept 2011 but it still feels new!) and living my life as frugally as possible.

Thanks for stopping by and if you leave me an encouraging comment, it'll make my day. :-)

Monday 18 February 2013

Feeling Happier Now

Evening all,

Thanks again to those of you who replied to my recent post - I appreciated it very much. And welcome to my new followers. Really great to have you along.

Rambler, thanks for your advice; you will be glad to know that I do try to incorporate a walk into every day even if it is around the inside of the building if it is too cold & rainy. Being stuck at my desk ALL DAY would drive me insane!

Well luckily things did get better. After Wednesday! It was a dire first half of the week though, it really was. By Wednesday I think I had gone through every range of emotions and ended up at slightly hysterical at all the things going wrong coupled with a resignation that if my best wasn't good enough then that was tough!

This weekend was beautiful weather wise where I am - was it for you? It's been a long time since I have seen such lovely sunshine and heard the birds singing so happily. I spotted some bulbs coming up in the garden whilst hanging out washing and felt so much more alive! Spring is around the corner (though I still get the feeling the tail end of Winter is going to have a sting in it....) and that makes me happy. I got out for a great walk at lunchtime today as well to make the best of today's sunlight and enjoyed that too.

Well, what a difference a week makes eh? Here's hoping it continues for a while!

Cheerio for now.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased you sound much brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We also had a few really sunny days, too and not a lot of wind, for a change. No rain!!!!! Cor!
    We were up on St. Neot Moor after a friend and I had lunch at The London Inn in St. Neot; my Collie enjoyed exploring all the lovely scents up there and even up there we were free of that cold wind.
    However . . . it is now several degrees colder with a bitter easterly wind, so I'm hibernating. Don't need any shopping and the only venture out was to walk my dog over the fields behind my home. You were correct about winter having a sting in the tail!

    ReplyDelete